Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R0S3

Application for membership - by R0S3

7 posts in this topic

Name: Roseline

Nickname: R0S3, SoPeaceful, Lady Peaceful, Eleanor. Mainly Peaceful and R0S3.

About me: I am 17 years old, I come from the center of Denmark, I am half swedish according to the papers. I am well with languages and I definitely have a very good sense of humour. I tend to have an accent that I truly hope does not bother you. I like playing games that requires teamwork and logical thinking. example (Mount and Blade: Warband). I have a Functional Microphone with sound cancelling functions. I would like to be on this server because, well, you are mostly swedish and scandinavians; to be quite frank I enjoy the company of my fellows.     I am currently attending a boarding school in germany where I do gymnastics and (Esport). So I get to play lots of games, therefore I am almost avaliable 24/7. I play League of legends with my school-team at the boarding school.

Games that I play: Mount and Blade warband, Left 4 dead 2, Arma II, Dayz, CS:GO, The forest.

ThorSif-1280x851.jpg May the odds be in your favor: summoner.  

16237606_1388000081218694_532985131_n.jp The Royal Danish, Swedish and Norwegian army's.

Royal_Arms_of_Norway,_Denmark_&_Sweden_(1460-1523).jpg

Welcome roselin! 

This comunity welcomes norweigans,  sweds, danish and people that can understand and talk some of these languages. 

Now, we DO have a lower age-limit on 18 years to join us.  However,  we also have this "special-rule" about 17 year old members that  we do  exemption for if they are mature in their way to act. 

Please come into our teamspeak and we will solve the rest :)

OH,  and one more thing; how did you find us?

Thank you so much! I can assure you that I am mature for my age (17). 

I will join your teamspeak server later today when I am available, I have already bookmarked your server. However, unfortunetly I have been banned for 3 days, I gave off an immature vibe, but all I actually wanted to do was to join your community. I hope we can solve out this misunderstanding.

I found your server on "Teamviewer" under the Swedish section.

ThorSif-1280x851.jpg

Welcome to Asgard! or in Swedish  Välkommen till Asgard!

Hope too see you in TS3!

///icE

Tack så mycket!

If possible I will come say hello on ts after 19:00 / 7pm.

Looking forward to explore the community. :D

56 minutes ago, R0S3 said:

Tack så mycket!

If possible I will come say hello on ts after 19:00 / 7pm.

Looking forward to explore the community. :D

<18:52:45> You are banned temporarily.
Try again in 1d 20:33:32

1 person likes this

It was me that banned you yesterday since you did not listen to me when I asked you to stop poke people. Your behavior was out of line even if you may not have felt that way.

We have had a lot of trolling and people behaving badly so i might have over reacted in your case.

You are welcome again to come in to TS and i promise this time I willl give you a chance to see what Asgard is about.

1 person likes this